The International Poultry Expo is the primary source of funding for the U.S. Poultry & Egg Association, the world’s largest and most active poultry organization. It represents the entire industry as an “All Feather” association. Membership includes producers and processors of broilers, turkeys, ducks, eggs, and breeding stock, as well as allied companies. Formed in 1947, the association has affiliations in 27 states and member companies worldwide. This nonprofit organization represents its poultry and egg members through research, education, communications and technical services.
Funds earned at the International Poultry Expo are funneled directly back into the industry in the form of research grants, educational programs, communications, and technical assistance.
U.S. Poultry & Egg Association Mission Statement
- To partner with our state affiliates and national organizations to augment and influence each other’s efforts in attacking common problems, avoiding duplication.
- To be committed to the advancement of research and education in poultry science and technology.
- To ensure the International Poultry Expo is the world’s premier poultry exposition, benefiting both exhibitors and attendees.
- To always be responsive and effective to the changing needs of our industry.
- To increase the availability and constant improvement of the quality and safety of poultry products.
- To promote responsible practices in animal care and environmental stewardship.